Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: My Friends from Coatl

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just received a package from Alma Rockstar from the Band, Coatl.

    They have been so nice to me, over the past year or so. They just celebrated their third year anniversary as a band by playing the World Famous Roxy, in Hollywood, California.

    I have their demo Cd and I love the music (even though my Spanish isn't very good), and I am looking forward to the release of of their full length CD next spring.

    Alma sent me some promo flyers & postcards from some of their recent shows, as soon as I can figure out why my scanner has decided not to work, I will scan and post them here.

    Check out the Coatl Web Site, You can listen to a few of their songs by clicking on the music note across the top of their home page, My favorite is Flor De Muerto.

    Check them out.

    Roger

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well After finding a loose usb connection, my scanner started working fine... [img]redface.gif[/img]

    dm91f4


    The first thing to fall out of Alma's bag of goodies were these two Coatl stickers.


    dm9lyr

    This was the flyer for the Roxy performance. I wish I could have been there.

    dm9mk6

    This card, is advertising the release of their CD next spring.

    dm9n4m

    I may have to ask someone from Coatl to translate for me, like I said my Spanish is poor, But I don't have to understand Spanish to know that Coatl ROCKS!

    <font color="#000000" size="1">[ September 10, 2005 03:21 PM: Message edited by: ellanoize ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member CDNRunaways Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for sharing Coatl with us, Roger. I hope I can hear their tunes sometime. My Spanish isn't good either, but I can still enjoy music sung in a foreign language.

    My favorite Canadian band, Cano, were a wonderful francophone band from the late 70's, early 80's. Their lyrics didn't always mean much to me, but I sure enjoyed their music.

    http://www.canomusique.com/

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    promp

    Coatl

    alma

    Alma Rockstar

    <font color="#000000" size="1">[ September 19, 2005 04:23 PM: Message edited by: ellanoize ]</font>

  5. #5
    Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I'm glad to see Alma is doing well!
    wos musik3
    More later!
    GD

    <font color="#000000" size="1">[ September 12, 2005 04:31 PM: Message edited by: ellanoize ]</font>

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I recieved an e-mail from Alma today,
    Hey Rog!

    In the promo pic from left to right its

    Eddie _drums Jerry_ bass, Israel _guitar & Vocals and
    me Vocals &guitar ..

    I visited ur board, it's so awsome! Thanks so much!!!!

    Alma
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">They are a great band and really nice people [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Thanks for stopping by Alma.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member statstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2004
    Posts
    246
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can not see all the pictures, is there a problem with your board?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •